Naked Chart - Discreationary

Is it normal for the EA to only have open 3 positions at anytime? Or, is it supposed to have all 14 positions open at the same time?

yes if the market is slow. Watch it at London Open and you might have all 14 open at the same time.

Below is the results TDelightEA trades for the week(4-25-08):
Profit in $ = +$735.36
Profit in p = +636 pips
% increase = +24.5% (Calculate in the opening balance of $3,000)

Only 2 weeks in, but yet another victory… very nice. My account did $503.76, but I had a couple interuptions in there. Computer was down for a day… So, for missing out on a whole day, I’d say not to shabby!

Do you have any estimation on when we may be able to get a live version? Also, are you hoping to go commercial with this? I don’t want to get my hopes up to find out we’re going to have to pay for the real one.

Looking forward to another good week next week.

Thanks!

Sorry this will not be free… I am going commercial for this. This EA will be the next Robin Hood only better. Discounted version will be to those who help testing it.

Can’t blame ya :wink: Do you have an estimate on how much you will be charging and an ETA? If it’s reasonable and things keep going well I may have to bite the bullet and go for it.

Looking forward to another week in the profit with this EA… Also, I’m still curious about the questions asked in the previous post. Thanks!

Sorry for not responding quickly to your post. Honestly, i have not really thought that far yet. I will definitely make it known once i have decided on that. You may e-mail me if you have further clarification. My E-mail address can be found in the EA.
thanks

Isn’t that the title of this forum? If you want to advertise, why don’t you go ahead and pay babypips for their adspace?

No problem… you will never see me again in your beloved forum. It was a mistake i did come here. Some forum welcome me with open arms anyway. This is crappy anyways.

my only beef is, if your system is so great and making you so much money, why do you need to sell it? wouldn’t the money you’re making off the system be enough?