Naked Trader in Aberdeen

Ok, cheers. Will check out facebook now.

Brent and I did meet, back in March… and we are texting fairly regularly with trading ideas… If anyone here is still interested in an Aberdeen meet up please PM me or Brent.

I look forward to hearing from you…

Just so we are clear: this is a social group for traders, there is no money involved…Just a sharing opportunity, even just for ranting about a bad day in your trading!!!

Happy trading.

@smurftrader @pwms @baz1982 @BrentJB
anyone here?

It would seem that some of the “rules” are simply WRONG ! - to the extent that they are counter productive to “Developing a Community”

If we are not allowed to know who each other is /are, swap phone numbers, e-mails or even a postal addresses - - even though we may have been speaking for years - Your “Forum” is dead !

:neutral_face:

Yet we must keep the crap at bay - to “Save the newbies” - [I don’t think I want to say any more !

"Kill the warmongers - Smash violence - Meet ere Saturday man - We’m havin’ a Peace riot "

1 Like

lol. Like your spirit Falstaff.

Hi. Is this post still on the go. I am in Aberdeen and been Forex trading for a bit , would love to find like minded local people. Let me know…

Hi, I am recent graduate, live in Aberdeen and new on the forum as well as trading. I am highly interested learning the rope and discuss trading with experienced traders like you. I saw your offer for a face-to-face meeting, I would gladly grab this opportunity if you would be kind enough to spare me your time. Many thanks…Cyp.

@Forexsake @Obembe @BrentJB

Hello Forexsake and Obembe,

Brent and I will try to timetable something for us to

grab lunch/a coffee together but I work evenings

and he works 9-5 so it is tricky.

If you can PM (private message) me or post

here when it may be good for you during the week

then we can see how we can all get together.

That, or weekends?

Cheers

PipMeHappy

Yep. Agreed with PipMeHappy. It would be great if we could organise this.

Let us know what dates / times you guys are available.
Cheers.
Brent.

1 Like

Hey
@smurftrader
@pwms
@baz1982
Same for you guys.
Would be good to meet up.

1 Like

I am up for it. Work standard hours and free most nights and W/E , would be great to share ideas.

1 Like

Hello everyone,

I will post a day/time/meeting place soon

and cut to the chase!

I should reassure people (and BabyPips

moderators) that this is a social meeting of

people from BabyPips who want to chat about

trading face to face. This is what BabyPips is

all about: getting people to create a community,

on-line and off-line, so I hope that we all agree

that this is not advertising, spamming, soliciting,

sales, etc. but a SOCIAL gathering of wannabe

traders.

1 Like

Okay,

how about

Tuesday 10th at 6pm?

Starbuck’s off Union Street, corner of

Huntly Street…

Brent and I can both make it.

Just post yes or no and…show up.

:slight_smile:

I will be there. I will wear a red rose on my lapel…

1 Like

…great!

I may wear a BabyPips badge :slight_smile:

Ha…good one. I will wear a black lanyard. See you guys there!

1 Like

Lol - You lot are going to get some real funny looks ! - sadly I’m too far away to drive up there, but with yous in spirit :sunglasses:

1 Like

You could try organising something like this in your local area…

or perhaps you already tried… Have you?

Here is the kinda thing I produce for my trades on a Sunday. I really just trade Price action S/R and a bit of FIB. I try not to intraday and just let the trades pan out. Dropbox - 010718.pdf

I share this on a discord group I am on , Twoblokestrading. I am not saying that anyone actually reads it.

1 Like

Good charts @Forexsake

Twoblokestrading… yes, I know of them through the Desire To Trade podcast… Brent knows of them too…

Lots to talk about!