Naked Trader in Aberdeen

Hi, I believe I may not have PM access yet. I am able to meet between 4pm to 6pm any day. I’m new on the forum and understands I’m not allowed to post contact details here, hence it’ll be tricky to make concrete arrangement. I’m open to any suggestions. Many thanks.

1 Like

Hey @Obembe we are meeting at 6pm this time… maybe we can try earlier another time. Anyway, if you change your mind we will be there from 6pm.

Will be working but I will try my very best and pop-in as I don’t want to miss this opportunity. Thanks

Great! If not, there will be other opportunities soon, hopefully.

Can we meet at the front door. Not gonna walk around asking random people if they are here for Babypips… May get into trouble…

1 Like

I will get a seat at the tables at the back near the stairs… I will have a silver laptop …I am stubbly with medium-long dark hair!!

Ok. See you there and look forward to meeting everyone

Barny (aka Forexsake)

1 Like

@Obembe Sorry you could not make it! @Forexsake and @BrentJB and I met up and had a great chat about our own trading. :slight_smile: We will try to meet up regularly, times permitting…

HI All,

Is the Aberdeen group still together.

I’m just outside Aberdeen.

1 Like

yes it is :slight_smile: just…

@Forexsake

Hey Barny, don’t forget to rejoin the Whatsap group…

How are you?

I am interested in the group!

@Fx following on from your other thread on Aberdeen(shire), I am also suggesting that we resurrect this thread and try to organise a third meet of the Aberdeen traders’ group… Anyone interested? @BrentJB?

1 Like

@jorgemontero are you in Aberdeen?

No :frowning:

oh, I saw that you liked my post… I thought maybe because you too were in Aberdeen((shire)…

@obembe Are.you.still.interested?

@Fx Hi, Given that @BrentJB is not responding to my Whatsap messages and nobody else seems inrerested, I can only suggest that the two of us meet. I am usually free Tuesday morning/lunchtime… PM me if you want.

Anyone else reading this and thinking of joining us, please get in touch.

Cheers

Hi @PipMeHappy I’m up your way twice this year - e\ither end April or early October AND June/July - I’ll be near Crieff (Perthshire) - wondering whether we can get together for a few hours ? - I’d think 4-6 hours to see what we see ?

I’d be prepared to bring “Adequate” booze and a tent or possibly organise a BnB - But I’d really like a decent chat 'bout - well all sorts of stuff -

You up for a meet ?

atb F

hi! good to see you