Naked Trading Journal from Poland

Cześć! That last one is an encouraging chart to see. Let’s hope it’s the start of a new trend.

I’ve been following your Journal since the start (and I like the Nekritin/Peters book), and I still am, even now you’ve started incorporating “fundamentals”, which I don’t use myself. What works for you works for you. Good luck and good wishes. :slight_smile:

Cześć! Thanks for the kind words. It is rare on the Internet nowadays :slight_smile:
I encourage you to look into fundamentals. It will make wonders. I also was against it, but it grew on me and it makes perfect sense.

Maybe this could encourage you:

and this:

Thanks! :slight_smile:

I do only quick intraday trades anyway, and I look just enough to avoid trading around “news times”. (I was “flat” today for the FOMC announcement, etc.)

So how it is going for you? Are you in profit?

Yes - I now make what most people would probably call “a decent, steady living” from it (which is a whole lot more than I did when I first started posting in this forum a couple of years ago - I was a lot busier then, with other things too, though.) Considering that I first started trying to learn how to trade - on demo accounts - when I was 14, it’s taken me a very long time to “get there”.

I must unlearn bad habits.

I should always read the news, calendar, gauge a sentiment first and not look at the charts. Charts are used only when placing a trade.

Looking into charts first encourages over-trading. Trading when there is no edge.

Sentiment = what currencies are in play given day. Because of some news.

Do not enter intra-day trades using fundamentals, but sentiment.

I have too little capital for fundamental long-term or medium-term plays (I should keep position maximum few days).

NFP erased its gains in one hour on USD CAD and NZD USD. It was already priced in, no surprise, thin holiday markets.

Most money is earned, when something unexpected happens.

Like here:

and it looked like this about 120 pips move:

reserved for future

NFP mixed - lower added jobs, but good lower uneployment and average wages, so spike down, but then up