Nana K's Trading Journal (Part 2)

Wednesday, 22 May, 2024

It has been almost a week since I typed my thoughts about completing preschool in the School of Pipsology.

Today, on a rainy Wednesday in South East England, I completed kindergarten.

When I started the modules in kindergarten, I was tempted to skip all the stuff about forex brokers and jump straight to the fun part - “Three Types of Analysis” - but I am thankful I stuck with it. Boy, I’ve learnt a lot. Now, I know how not to be screwed over by a broker, actually a dealer, because as the module made me to understand, they serve as counterparties in trade with me and do not necessarily have my best interest at heart, because my win is their loss.

The nice segue into the three types of analysis - sentiment, fundamental and tecnical analyses was such a jolly ride. I cannot wait to start the elementary modules where I dig deeper into technical analysis

If you’re like, you have to juggle a full time work, parenting, school, etc, but you still make time for this. Never give up because …

“One day, in retrospect, the years of struggle will strike you as the most beautiful” (Sigmund Freud)

1 Like

Well spotted. That’s actually one of the most important and significant things to understand clearly, before you start. :sunglasses:

From your perspective, the single most important thing is to open your account (whenever you do so) with an FCA-regulated broker. If you do that, in practice, you’ll avoid almost all potential future problems that can otherwise arise. It’s by far your best and safest course. :sunglasses:

This post may also help you:-

1 Like

Way to go Nana K. Keep it up. Your confidence will grow exponentially.
:pray: