Nano scalping.... is it a good plan?

Worse for me, averaging 15 a year!!

what leverage are you using? and are you able to cover spreads and commissions?

If you find the profit earned from nano scalping is profitable, you can focus on it, but from my trading experience with Nano scalping, I find the profit earned is very low, and it mostly just goes by only for the next following trades.

That sounds really low lol. Are you holding those trades for months? :open_mouth:

Nano scalping is suitable for beginners because the risk and capital involved are lower even if there are more losses than wins. For traders that are looking to make an actual profit should move to a different scalping method.

Well, this strategy might works for you but does not sound feasible to me. I don’t trade 100 trades in a week and you are taking them in 4 hours while working and also closing them in profits. Strange!

I’m a scalper currently trading with an ASIC broker FP Markets, and I find them suitable for scalping because the spreads are consistently tighter, and their execution speed is much faster than my previous brokers.

I would agree with Scottra, that nano scalping is suitable for beginner who wishes to experience live trading with lower risk and capital to avoid higher loss. As for traders that are looking for reasonable profits, a micro account is the other best option.