Need a mentor for demo trading!

Yes, both - and my shirt - left them at your mums house :wink:

hehe
What sort of a comment is that

so, When a hairdresser does and apprenticeship in a salon for 3 - 4 years they are retarded, are they ?

When a carpenter does one as well for a few years and the lead carpenter takes the young bloke under his wing, heā€™s retarded is he ?

When a Chef takes an appreentice cook under his supervision for a few years , heā€™s retarded is he

Mate, what in gods name are you talking about

HOW LONG one needs a mentor for is a question of what they are learning

if you are learning to make japanese swords for example. My understand is it takes years even decades to learn and your mentor is your mentor for life

now when trading is in question, Trading is not an easy taskā€¦ so why is a person retarded if they are asking for help.

Your comment makes no sense at all
because according to you if someone mentors someone for longer than 1 year, both the student and mentor are retarded LOL

Ok mateā€¦ i know that if i debate this with you, itā€™s just going to get stupid, so i wonā€™t

hehe ohhh my god
LOL[quote=ā€œRISKonFX, post:21, topic:127872ā€]
Yes, both - and my shirt - left them at your mums house :wink:
[/quote]

Youā€™re welcome and thank you for your kind words, i appreciate it

i admire Baby pips forum it is a great advantage for beginners that they can learn all trading details from here. Then they need no mentor for demo trading , Their knowledge and learning will teach them trading. I am also self trader . I never had a mentor . Did many mistakes in demo trading then learn from my own trading how to trade in good way.

The mistake you have done in demo can be your best guidance if you analysis deeply all of them. A mistake can teach you a good lesion but if you do same mistake again and again then it is not possible at all to come out from losses. Learn by your trading and learn from your mistake. Good luck

Hi,
Hope you are doing well!
I would recommend you to go for social trading , in a way you can follow the expert traders online by checking their portfolio and follow them, once your follow them there trades will be automatically copied to your trading account and you can monitor their strategies.

wish you all the best tho i donā€™t think a mentor is pertinent. if youā€™ve graduated from babypips and have read some other books you should do well. or you can just copy trade