Need good Brokers urgently

I used to use IC Markets too, but they capped the leverage over here in Australia, so I moved offshore. I’ve been with CedarFX the past couple of years now and find them to be pretty spot on for my needs.

traders should choose the broker which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used . if love doing scalping , should choose the broker which allows trading concept such as this.

traders should choose the broker which never restrict any kinds of trading technique with scalping and hedging. otherwise trading life could be dangerous.

+1 for Pepperstone.

There are others I have had good experiences with, but with Pepperstone allowing for CTTrader, with PROPER trade management tools activated, Pepperstone would have to be the one I recommended.

There no good brokers they parasite s should be executed :rofl::rofl::weary:

1 Like

The fastest way is to use the search function. There are lists compiled already somewhere on this forum.

option 1

option 2

Before I recommend one, in what way exactly did the broker make you loose your funds, because most times the fault is usually our fault as we tend to over trade without proper risk management. So maybe check your cards and see where you can improve.
Anyways, I trade with forexchief, very good conditions there and they are regulated with very transparent policy.

1 Like

before choosing a broker it is more important to check FPA to see the brokers real performance.

Lost money how? It’s not clear from your post if you were scammed or if you simply blew the accounts and are blaming them for that.

You can go ahead with any of the regulated brokers - personally I have been using fxview and experience is good. Maybe you should first try a demo account and also backtest your strategies, only when you see consistent good results move to live is what I would suggest.

Thanks for your suggestion of cedarfx, please I need to ask few questions about this broker from you and I need honest answer.How long have you being trading with them. I use their demo platform and I find it superb. Is their real account platform like that of demo account? Also, I have hard time to credit my live account because the only accept coins, I have never has experience with coins before.Can you enlighten me on how to come about that. or how are you handling your own? Lastly, hope their withdrawal system is not complicated? please, I need urgent response to all these please. Thanks.

[Edited for a Forums Violation]

Hi, sure, I have used them for 18months or so now. Yes they only accept BTC deposits, which is something I greatly prefer. I was already into crypto before hand so was no issue for me, but you need to get yourself a wallet for your BTC or other crypto. I use a Ledger, but something like Trust Wallet on your phone is fine for smaller amounts. Then buy your BTC either from an exchange like Coinbase, Binance, etc, or from and OTC desk like Instacoins (probably the simplest method as it goes straight to your wallet).
Once you have your wallet and BTC set up it’s super easy, including withdrawals. The support team is on the chat all the time too and are super helpful.

the best thing you can do is become your own brokerage firm, then you will feel good money. You can read about this here

think they are really good suppliers

I could teach you how to trade FX ,Seriously and consistently

TD365 Australian regulated but also have an off-shore facility with funds held in escrow at Barclays bank.
Very tight FIXED spreads

Oh no! Not FPA again - biggest scammers on the planet!

1 Like

@Ayobolaj Have you finalized on any broker yet? If not, then you can check out these brokers - aaafx, avatrade, xtb, all regulated with good conditions.

Do you feel that you lost that money because of the brokers specifically?

I trade with CedarFX and find them to be really reliable, they have a 0 commission account and I’ve always liked that you can open an account there with $10. Definitely helps if you’re apprehensive about depositing.

I hope you manage to find better luck!

Thanks for your kind reply, I will try to do something soon

1 Like