Need good Brokers urgently

Do you feel that you lost that money because of the brokers specifically?

I trade with CedarFX and find them to be really reliable, they have a 0 commission account and I’ve always liked that you can open an account there with $10. Definitely helps if you’re apprehensive about depositing.

I hope you manage to find better luck!

Thanks for your kind reply, I will try to do something soon

1 Like

Here’s a thread that you may find useful - List of best regulated brokers

Thank you for the offer. When can I possibly start?

Good brokers should provide a number of high-class features in terms of fees, assets, account types, trading softwares, safety measures, educational sector, mobile experience, and so on. I would suggest choosing between the following brokers - AvaTrade, Interactive Brokers, Exness, XM, IG, PepperStone, and Saxo Bank.

Thankn you, How can I be my broker firm by myself? More elightement

I trade with forexchief, good platform, good payment system, been in the business for long and regulated. These are the few reasons why I chose them, you can check them out and see if their conditions will suit you.

Can you please let me know if you have found a suitable broker? If yes, could you please introduce it to me as well?
I have switched between 10 BROKERS so far and the current one I’m using is not bad, but I’m open to suggestions for a better option, especially one that supports MT4. Thanks!

LMAX are a good FX Platform.

Raw spreads. Firm Liquidity. No last look.

Institutional Exchange though so it isn’t the ideal platform for smaller deposits/ lower volumes.

For those however who trade larger volumes and frequently it’s worth a look.

1 Like

there’s an amusing component, really, to seeing these two brokerages recommended in adjacent posts!

the words “chalk” and “cheese” come to mind - they couldn’t be more different

it makes one very aware that not all forum “information” is equal

in the trade, experienced people regard LMAX as being absolutely as professional, reliable, honest, trustworthy and well regulated as you can get, and nobody would hesitate to recommend them

in huge contrast, aaafx is one almost anyone in the trade would warn people off as strongly as they can: it’s generally considered extremely questionable (i’m being polite, too), and it has many quite awful things about it; anyone who imagines that it’s “also regulated so that’s a cherry on top” clearly has no experience at all of dealing with either the Greek or the South African “regulators” - all i can say is “good luck if you ever have a dispute on your hands, because you’ll almost certainly need it!”

1 Like