Need someone EA coder / mql4 expert person ... Urgently :)

Hello, everyone.
I have a low level strategy but good profitable. I wish to code my strategy as a EA / Robot. I tried to found someone who code this. I haven’t enough money to give him. So any person who have a helping mind welcome here .

If yes then knock me ASAP. on my skype its named imran.khan9150.

Strategy simple equation :
1st trade ( Buy/Sell) its TP will be touch when 2nd Trade is same as 1st trade,
If 2nd trade isn’t similar as 1st trade, then 2nd & 1st trade wait for 3rd trade.
And when 3rd trade is open then its could be as like 2nd / 1st trade.
Then All trade close when they reached the GOAL.

So, to be clear… You want someone to spend time coding a program for you to make money, but you aren’t willing to pay them anything for their time? Does that seem right to you?

I think you pretty much have 2 choices:

1. Learn to code and do it yourself.
  2. Pay someone to do it for you.

I don’t think you are going to be too successful saying “hey, I need someone to program something for me so I can make a ton of money, but I’m not going to pay you for your time”.

All the best though.

Actually i haven’t enough money i tell before. But if my strategy doing well then Coding programmer and me earn a lot of money. It’s not better then i time payment ???

2 Likes

But your assuming that you coder wants to invest in your system.

Why not just learn how to do it. It’s not difficult.

Start here: www [dot] forexeadvisor [dot]com/expert_generator.aspx

No programming required. Then, you can look at the code and start figuring out what to do and hack away until you get what you want. Then test it with backtesting.

Sir, i understand u very well.
But in my system may b some little bit coding skill required .
And me already trying multiple expert advisor builder.
But there i seem a problem :frowning: As like logic problem.
Some logic couldn’t be made advisor builder…
By the way, r u a developer ?

I’m guess you could say that. But, not overly experienced. I have created my own EA, but that’s it.

Hi,
I’m a coder and I am interested in coding novel ideas. I’ll do it for free and will post the EA in the same thread where I’ve got the idea from.
@iakhantrader, your first post, though, seems a word salad.
Make an effort and illustrate your description with actual screenshots and let’s see if a picture is really worth a thousand words.
It shouldn’t be too hard to do it if what you’re saying is true and it’s a profitable system, indeed.