Need to choose a broker

I agree with Forexteamcmp as well, the experience with ICM did not go well, i had several issues regarding spreads and sometimes with my withdraw as well, and trying to reach their customer service was difficult task.

Regrading FP Markets, currently trading with them, experience with them has been good so far , the spreads are really tight and customer service is prompt as well.

1 Like

Frankly speaking, almost every brokerage company holds a mix of opinions. But you’ve to dive deep in order to know them properly. And take it from me, don’t listen to anyone’s recommendations unless he is someone very closer to you. Good luck!

I see Fxview on the top of the table in terms of spreads. Nevertheless, very competitive in these top 5. IC is getting bit far nowadays.

1 Like

It is important to figure out what type of investor you are and your goals in investing in currencies before choosing a forex broker

1 Like

check the forex rating websites like earnforex. there you can find the top ones.

1 Like

Why steer clear of them unregulated brokers, ya ask? Well, let me tell ya, them regulated brokers gotta follow a whole bunch of rules and that can end up costing both them and their clients a pretty penny. Ya see, with all them regulatory requirements to abide by, them regulated brokers might wind up tacking on extra fees like wider spreads or commissions. And on top of that, the rules and regulations can be downright confusin and change all the damn time, makin’ it a real chore for traders to stay in the know.

Yes there is no such thing as a good broker unfortunately…Best is obviously use one that is
" regulated."

1 Like

Consider the reviews, fees, customer service, trading platform.

1 Like

I asked? do you know who started this topic?

1 Like

Hey,

Congrats on getting ready to go live! It’s smart to do your research and find a broker that works for you. Personally, I’ve had a good experience with the broker I use. They have a user-friendly platform, offer a range of trading instruments, and have been really helpful whenever I’ve had questions. If you want, I can give you more info about them.
But of course, you gotta find the broker that’s right for you. Just remember to check out their fees, customer support, and all that good stuff. Good luck and happy trading

i actually do care about customer service. Good customer service is important because it can help customers to resolve issues, get the help they need, and feel valued and respected by the business.