Nelson Mandela - Saint or Terrorist?

You have heard my argument, now fire away!

He was in the leadership of a communist-inspired and resourced racist and terrorist campaign. So no saint then. He eventually moved away from violence and communism and embraced peaceful political methods, but only after years of isolated imprisonment. Shame he could not have seen this sooner.

Somehow, against all the odds, he prevented South Africa from sliding into anti-white warfare or even worse.

I kind of feel he was not such a great leader himself but he was the figurehead around which more powerful leaders could mass their influence. To an extent he was their passenger.

First of all may i ask where you are from?

I’m from the UK.

Hi guys. Mr Mandela was neither of these; he was a politician. And he campaigned exceptionally well. He was a servant of the South African people and he served (and represented) them well.

1 Like

Shortly after the end of apartheid (apart-hate) I spoke with a young black SA guy.

He told me at length what life was like during the old regime. I had only one question when he had finished - why was there no revenge taking?

He looked at me quizzically - you don’t understand Mandela - he told us no revenge.

3 Likes

In South Africa we have a term called ubuntu, which basically amounts to being humane. Mr Mandela ensured that we kept that as a basis of who we are. We would have been no different to the oppressor if we took revenge.

The exact explanation given by that young man.

2 Likes

It is not about revenge at all, it is all about the systemstic eradication of whites in South Africa. Ubuntu is a word thrown around by the ruling marxist party the ANC to fool whites and the rest of the world into believing that they have these wonderful intentions. Nelson Mandela was a puppet of the ANC, they used him in this quest (and he obliged because he never gave up his marxist ideologies). It was at a meeting of top ANC brass shortly after the 1994 elections that another puppet of the ANC and the now president of the country said that they will throw the frog into cold water and slowly turn up the heat untill it is boiled alive, you turn up the heat slowly otherwise the frog will jump out of the pot. It was also at this meeting where they announced their 25 year plan to slowly get rud of whites. This process is now in its final stage where they will take land belonging to white farmers without compensation. This will spark a civil war in this country and it will mean the end, just like in Zimbabwe and Venezuela. So much for ubuntu and Nelson Mandela’s wonderful rainbow nation. Go and watch a documentary called “Farmlands” on utube created by the Irish journalist Lauren Southern if you want to get a true picture of what it is all about.

I will watch and come back to comment

It’s very interesting, somewhat polarized though.

Polarized or not, the signs are very clear.

I disagree on the civil war assumptions as well. South Africa is becoming more and more peaceful and free. There are few extremist pockets that hold outdated ideologies. Mostly from the silent generation. These too will fade. Their only war is with Father Time. The five year prediction is far fetched.

With all due respect, I don’t think you are from South Africa? South Africa is becoming increasingly unstable, with communists like Julius Malema and Andile Mnxitama almost on a daily basis calling for the killing of white people in South Africa and for the taking of white-owned land without compensation. The past is being excavated and the truth about what really happened are twisted in order to turn the masses against whites in this country in order to try and gain votes for the upcoming elections. Things are becoming more and more volatile by the day and it is going to take just a very small spark to ignite a genocide of unfathomable proportions.

1 Like

Was it not Mr Botha that said that the black man lacks the foresight to plan his life even one year ahead? Lord Milner made similar comments. How then do you assume that the same black man has made such elaborate plans? 25 years nogal. From the video, the only people preparing for a war (which will never happen) were those that purport to be the victims.

The majority of South Africans are going about their daily lives trying to live in the peace that they have carved out for themselves with their wisdom and help from the int’l community.

25 years of crime and corruption that turned a once prosperous country into a mess it is today, nothing to boast about! Most people go about their daily lives not realizing how close that war is they are trying to hide away from by sticking their heads into the sand. For 25 years people have been living of the wealth created by the apartheid regime, with only a small minority of blacks benefiting from this while the majority lives in poverty. But the spoils of a once magnificent country is fast running out and soon people are going to start waking up (the international community is already starting to change their views) and see how they are being misled by the rulers they voted into power and who are now stealing from them and milking them dry. People like Julius Malema who incites violence, who lives in luxury, while his people suffers, and when he finally turns this country into chaos, he will be the first to run and go live in luxury and safety somewhere else. So my friend you should open your eyes and start looking around you, all is not well in paradise!!

As for a war in South Africa, I don’t know but I suspect its very possible. SA’s special place in history should not be taken to mean it is absolutely unique. Most Africa countries have been through very serious civil or regional wars since decolonisation. Most of them have suffered under despotic civil or military governments. Many of them have suffered catastrophically poor government leading to major public health emergencies, droughts and famines. All this could be visited on SA very readily.

Why do you say Irish, maybe it’s a different Lauren Southern?

Replying to my own question, it must be a different person because the above Lauren Southern is banned from entry to the UK , something about distributing racist material apparently.

If she is Irish then banning her could be difficult (though not impossible) re the CTA.

The comment about her being Irish is incorrect, my mistake, I had the wrong information, but that does not change the facts of what she is reporting on. The truth about what is going on in this country is being obscured and twisted by the mainstream media. Just go and google farm murders in South Africa and the brutality with which white farmers are being killed by blacks and then you come back to me and give your definition of racism. If it has to take a journalist like Lauren who is at least willing, or not scared, to bring this horror to the rest of the world then so be it.