Neo Marxism progress

Under Stalin, dissenters were sent to the Gulags - Under “Social Democrats” they were sent to Auchwitz - Under Mark Zuckergberg (We’re not going to repeat the mistakes of 2016)

Dissenter (People who can think ?) get put on a “Dangerous Peoples” List and have your access to other people cut off.

33 year old Dictator ?

1 Like

Free speech, as defined by the US Constitution, is free speech. It’s difficult to “allow”
“hate” speech but that’s exactly what the intent was of our founders(in my opinion).
It’s easy to allow speech you agree with; the trick is allowing speech you disagree with.
We are on a dangerous course…

1 Like

…and don’t get me started about the Southern Poverty Law Center and their
"Dangerous Peoples" list…

I,ve heard of 'em !

Sadly this “de- platforming” is becoming more and more common. - The Universities are very Fast to Ban or disinvite people for hardly any reasons, often made up.

People who argue against the “Gospel of Global Warming” end up suddenly disappearing from the TV (David Bellamy et al) and getting shouted down by the chanters "97% of Scientists say so ! " (Completely false by the way) the moment you start to ask any inteligent questions or mention problems with the “Gospel” !

Feminism questoners, Justice for men and Boys organisations, Even Comedians won’t now appear in Universities - for their own safety !

The General mainsream media such as BBC have pretty much stopped even pretending to be unbiased

Now the underlying fear is that “They” are intending to Defeat “Brexit” and “Correct the US Political system” back to Democrat. - “Free speech” is under severe - (possibly terminal ) threat !

I am less than optimistic for your futures (I’m old - so it doesn’t affect me that much) :wink:

1 Like

Old too, but fear for my daughter and granddaughters future…
You guys over there faced with “white privilege” and "toxic male something-or-other"
crap yet? It’s the latest in divide and conquer politics here.

1 Like

Take a look at the later posts in my “Project 84” thread ! (12 men a day commit suicide in uk - Everey day)

Yes - Toxic Masculinity is what our 5 year old Boys are indoctrinated with first day at school and right the way through School, University and being rejected for jobs they are most qualified for - due to “Affirmative action” in favour of some random group of “Victims” or other. !

https://forums.babypips.com/t/project-84-wins-7-awards-12-men-kill-themselves-today-in-uk/152491/64

Have you come across this one ?

Cigarmanstan, it seems that I am also old school here. I find that politicians today are happy to lead people exactly through divide and conquer politics, not actually solving any outstanding issues. Good and argument discussions on any topic does not exist today anymore

1 Like

I think it’s more insidious than that @Mantleea - this newish thrust to “Exclusion” - Akin to “sending people to Coventry” - in this country - uk.

Like this - AND it’s getting worse !

Hey Falstaff,

I enjoy Janice Fiamengo’s anti-feminist videos.

I recently saw an ad for this T-shirt in one of her “No Joke” videos, and it cracked me up.

1 Like

I have never even heard about those people before that ban, I think it’s only making them more famous really LOL. And Zuckerberg is far more dangerous person than all those he banned combined, something like that really. People should have access to the info and make their own judgement.

1 Like

That is true and there actually is a good technical reason for it - watch this 12 minute video to find out the principles of what the “Universities” are now teaching - Peterson is far more detailed about the “How”, the “Why” and the “What can we do about it?”

But this guy encapsulates the principle of what they are indoctrinating our kids with, in a way which is “Logical” and easy to understand.

I also invite @cigarmanstan and @Clint (Great vid btw - getting out of order when you can’t tell teh difference ! ) and @Doubar to take a look - plus anyone else who is interested in “Logical deduction”, “Scientific method”, “Critical thinking” and / or “Free speech”

"Sounds ridiculous that I should be proposing this - So it should - am I crazy ? - Actually as far as I can tell - No !"

• This is a precis of what Peterson says about the “postmodernist neo Marxism” He urges us to be aware of and fight against !

Look at the words they use and think "Where have I seen those before " ?

Here’s 4 minutes you’ll enjoy !

Thanks for the link. Actually put into words most of the stuff that was in my head.

I didn’t really want to open a new thread, but I think this one fits in here quite well !

NHS Will pay for the health treatment of the whole world !

The new in word: ‘ism’

There is marxism, neo marxism, liberalism, feminism,

Under Putin they get novichocked.

Vladimir Putin says liberalism has ‘become obsolete’
In an exclusive interview with the FT, the Russian president trumpets growth of national populism.

RESENTMENT, ARROGANCE, DECEIT - The unholy Triad !

12 minutes to understand what is going on around you that makes you uneasy !