Never believe in Justforex - How Justforex fooled me and took my money away

I was officially locked out of my account and frozen from February 19 as soon as I received notice that they will conduct a periodic review of the activities of my accounts.

The Neteller withdrawal portal has been hidden from my account. I think this is how they try to stop me from taking back my profits.

I accepted that I may suffer a loss in exchange rate so that I can get back some of the legitimate profit I made when trading. I tried to email Just forex to get help but all I could get was the wait.

While waiting helplessly, I also had to complete what was called the Just forex verification.

I asked about why I had to participate in this process but they did not answer any of my questions. They just show that they have the absolute power, whatever they ask, customers like me must provide them all.

No reply at all. What kind of customer service is that?

As you can see, during the investigation, Just forex was unable to give specific answers to clients who were frozen for a large amount of money. Their actions are extremely suspicious.

This email sent to me on 17/3

No matter what I argued, their answer was very general. This is the final decision and nothing will change.
After that, my money was taken.

That is all of my story, my terrible experience with this ridiculous broker. Right now I can not contact them to take back my money. Pls help!!!

How were you trading with this company? Please provide details.

Have they warned you about your trading in the past?

@tommor Never had a warning. They deactivated my account with just a general message like this and for no specific reason.

Well, they are entitled to stop doing business with someone if they want to. There could be good reasons for this. If they say you have breached their terms & conditions, you should receive back whatever money you deposited into the account but I doubt you will receive any profits.

Of course if they have reason to believe the money deposited into the account was not your money when you deposited it, it will not be coming back to you - the owner of the money will need to claim it. If you say you are the owner, they are entitled to demand that you prove that before they give it back.

All the above assumes this is a legitimate broker and not just a scheme to collect money and then steal it.

1 Like

Okay :slightly_smiling_face:, I see
You can also go to the FPA website and search for the keyword “JustForex stole my money!”. There I provided very specific proofs of this incident.

Thanks!