New 32 year old male into trading

I’ve had a couple of friends become successful in trading and would love to follow in their footsteps. I heard babypips is a user-friendly platform that easily explains trading such as technical analysis and psychology.

Chester

Hi :slight_smile: indeed you are in good place, good luck :slight_smile: Regards Greg

Hi Chester,

If you have friends that have found success in trading then learn from them! Maybe offer them something in exchange for their time so it isn’t a one-way exchange and they are happy to teach you. It seems like the education here is good but there is no better way than learning from someone you know and trust that has achieved what you want to achieve.

All the best,
Nate

Welcoooome Chester! :blush: I really hope you get to become as successful as your friends (and maybe even more)! :blush: Good luck and if you have any questions, don’t be shy to ask! :blush:

Welcome here, as you said that some of your friends are trading Forex and already are successful in Forex than you can also learn Forex from their experience and can make good steps in trading era with the help of your friends. Yes, Babypips is the best platform to learn forex also and babypips school is very helpful for a newbie to learn it.

Welcome to BabyPips, Chester. BabyPips is the best place to start for beginners. Good luck.

Thank you for responding to my post!

Welcome to Babypips, wishing you all the best.

Hello and welcome flipkid1287. You’ve heard it correctly. Babypips is probably the best free learning resource for beginners. I hope you take full advantage of the material provided here and I wish you all the best.