New and Determined

Hello all,

My name is Carlos, and I am completely new into the Forex spectrum. I have a couple of friends who are in and out of it and not fully committed, however in these times, I can see the advantage of having knowledge in this field to better myself.

I currently work a laborious job, and I am looking to strictly save as much money as I can while I learn how to trade in the forex market. I am very determined to build my assests through forex, however I am very aware of just how cruel the forex market can be, so that is why I am here.

If there are any other new completely new people that would like to chat along our journey of learning and share tips, tricks and other things that we learn. I am also here to hear and have a big ear for those Veterans who have been doing this. I am very open to coaching and would love some.

Anyways,

Good day to all, Goodluck

2 Likes

Great attitude, welcome. For starters press the green Education button above, and begin your learning journey.

IMO, Money management is the Holy Grail of being in the low percentage of successful traders. Be disciplined and patient, stay in the game while others blow their capital.

Best of luck.

Welcome and thanks for sharing your background with us. This forum is a great resource for everyone to share ideas and experiences. Good luck on your trading journey!