New and looking for recommendations

Hi everyone, I’m fairly new to the world of finance but have been learning about Forex and crypto for a couple of months. I’ve found a few good sites but not many YouTube channels that explains things well. Can anyone recommend some that would be useful for beginners.

Try Rayner Teo’s Youtube channel for a start.

i have never found much better channel in YouTube about this. right now everything is found in there but not the things which relates with Forex trading.

if you willing to learn Forex or crypt currencies i think its is more appropriate to move forum which its related , in you tube there is no real chance to found good one , but you can search the channel that tommor recommend already. .

Just google with the exact phrase of what you are looking for. There are many available with even practicals on different strategies.

Babypips course.

Welcoooome @hagler! :smiley: Haha. :slight_smile: Have you tried checking out the school here? :smiley: I think it’ll be able to really help you out with the basics. :blush:

1 Like

you can start with baby pips school , its more informative and knowledgeable than others.

1 Like

Are you talking about Forex learning? If yes, then BabyPips forum is the best, particularly BabyPips School is the best trading course!

1 Like

Youtube is full of messy, very unorganized for beginners. You should get admission in School of Pipsology from this internet world :slight_smile:

beginners should focus on basic level
particularly on pips school.
besides this demo can be a great choice.

1 Like

Let me try as well; I found most of the YouTube channels are providing very basic!

Thanks i will take a look.

I’ve had a look and found some useful information. I have some basic knowledge but I am looking at the big picture.

Hello and welcome hagler! Have you considered reading books instead of Youtube videos?