New and ready to learn

Good evening everyone !, i’m completely new to this but want to learn and be financially free . i’ve seen people do this and the outcome is amazing , i hope to be the same .

its a more appropriate place for the traders who are particularly beginners. so enjoy the environment with new level of learning.

hi and welcome , its more appropriate for you to start with psychology of the school , its most knowledgeable site from all we have in online.

i hope you will enjoy the pips school which brings all basic knowledge and experience , just dont hurry just one request.

newcomers always to try to bring profit with no learning , i request please dont do this kind of mistake , good luck to you.

Good luck. The journey of learning will be a long one so do not lose patience and keep tmaking effeorts everyday.

Hi. Welcome to the forum. It is nice to see your enthusiasm towards learning forex trading. Good luck.

Hello everyone ,My name is Emmanuel and I am a newbie in the FOREX market .Just 2 week ago,A friend introduced me to this trade and its been an expose all the way.I am an highly motivated individual who is not deterred to learn from the scracth and grow consistently .Ido love life and would be glad to have some more experience on here .