New babypiper :D

Hi all babypipers!

I’m new here! I found this forum a few weeks ago and i was start to read and learn more from all of you!

I start interest and learn about forex from 6 months - 1 year ago.

I believe is possible live with trading and all we can do it, i know is a hardest way but all is possible!

I started today post here because i need help, i need upgrade my skills and my mindset.

I hope all of you can help me! And of course, i try return your help doubler! :smiley:

And sorry for my bad english, i’m spanish! :see_no_evil:

Here for all babys! :blush:

Hi and welcome… :wink:

1 Like

I think the most important thing in forex trading is a reliable and regulated broker. Because without a broker you can not make a trade in this market.

1 Like

Hi gabesj!

Thank you! :blush:

Here for all i can help you too! :smiley:

1 Like

Hi RosiePalmar!

Thanks! But i have a regulated broker, i think is a very good broker, icmarkets, very low spreads and zero comissions for i know it, and talking only in forex, with currencys

It’s good that you have chosen forex trading as a source of income. The next step is to find a reliable broker who can help you in taking advantage of the market. Look for a broker that offers tight spreads, low commissions, and reliable customer support. If you happen to find such a broker, your trading journey will get easier.