New ESMA rules ... what now?

Bradley, I had a an account in the past with 2 FCA regulated brokers during the swissy black swan, and I lost 80p on the £.

Yes brilliant these UK FCA regulated brokers.

A friend of mine wasn’t able to withdraw, again another fantastic very large UK broker due to the fact he made a lot of money and they used FCA regs to say his trading ‘was suspicious’.

None of us a ESMA fanboys, i agree but some of us seem to think they know than others when their toes are stepped on i thnk you’ll agree!

So, far you’re just proving @Falstaff’s point.
Shilling for some UNREGULATED broker, nobody else has heard of is…
And you’re not helping anyone, except your agenda and the broker. For all we know it’s the next bucketshop.

In this community we are trying to help and prevent traders from losing money with bucketshops and scams.

P.S Read my previous post again. Ready? Now repeat after me A-U-S-T-R-A-L-I-A. The FCA has nothing to do with the Aussies…
Regarding the black swan event - this may come to as a surprise but you would have lost those 80p regardless of the broker and regulation.

1 Like

I’m done with this “conversation” - We’ll let the Moderators decide.

“Regarding the black swan event - this may come to as a surprise but you would have lost those 80p regardless of the broker and regulation.”

Yep, that’s my point, it’s matters very little…

Not sure why you spelled Australia out to me, I find that quite bizarre! But at least it let’s all the readers to this thread realise you 2 are clearly IB’s (that means Introducing Brokers) looking for commission.

I came to this forum to help as I was in the same boat, but i’m genuinely embarrassed by you 2 weapons and your silly posts.

“Teacher… Teacher…!! The bad man on babypips forum is saying bad stuff and I don’t like it…”

Pathetic.

A recent probe by the financial regulatory authorities in Germany revealed that nearly half of the reviewed 40 brokers from seven European countries - the UK, Germany, Cyprus, Malta, Luxembourg, the Netherlands and Ireland – do not use the prescribed risk warning correctly.

Only 12 of the 40 brokers in the focus of the review displayed their risk warnings correctly, while the rest used it only partially, not formulating it in accordance with the guidelines, or even omitted it altogether.

Cyprus, being the most popular regulatory hub in the EU, is home to half of the brokers in the BaFin’s review. Another 29% were from Germany and 12% were from the UK.