New forex, for newbie

New Automatic Forex
Worldwide auto trading trading is a private investment company specializes in automatic trading, backed up by Gold, Forex, Bonds, Stocks trading, and investing in various funds and activities all over the world. Our aim is to provide our investors a minimum risk of trading as possible so our investor could have medium profit in return. For years we try to make a system that will require seeing the market and alert us for long and short trend. We lost quite a lot of money in the process but now we perfect the system, gaining profit are not impossible. With our automatic trading we will guaranty a profit of 5% - 12% each month by investing in the plan.
PAYPAL INVESTMENT PLAN
Plan Spend Amount ($) Profit (%) Duration (Days)
PayPal Plan 1 $1,000 - $4,999 5% After 90 days
PayPal Plan 2 $5,000 - $9,999 7% After 70 days
PayPal Plan 3 $10,000 - $14,999 9% After 50 days
PayPal Plan 4 $15,000 - More 10% After 30 days

WESTERN UNION INVESTMENT PLAN
Bronze Plan $1,000 - $4,999 6% After 60 days
Silver Plan $5,000 - $9,999 8% After 45 days
Gold Plan $10,000 - More 10% After 30 days

LIBERTY RESERVE INVESTMENT PLAN
Platinum Plan $1,000 - $4,999 6% After 70 days
Ruby Plan $5,000 - $9,999 7% After 60 days
Sapphire Plan $10,000 - $14,999 8% After 50 days
Emerald Plan $15,000 - $19,999 9% After 40 days
Diamond Plan $20,000 - More 10% After 30 days

BANK WIRE INVESTMENT PLAN
Crown Plan $1,000 - $9,999 10% After 45 days
Royal Crown Plan $10,000 - More 12% After 30 days

I have been using this investment for a while in the Crown investment plan. the process is easy as well The withdrawal is on always on time. and the deposit is fast. I hope this will help. by investing in this company i don’t have to do anything i just wait for the money into my account.

Did Bernie Madoff get out of prison already?

If it sounds too good to be true…it probably is.

:17: i had been playing with demo accounts and always gone in profit… i started a micro live account with 200$ and guess what,… i lost them in 3 days… all of them… its not a big amount but it has raped my morale for Trading… :17::17::17:

any suggestions what to do… from here on ???

Lol. Spot on!

I’m going to bet the farm on this - NOT!

Wow i wonder how much you make with 6 figures it would be like 100% in 3 days. Man I should take out a loan against my house and just ride this lighting. UMMMM or i could just have a money bonfire. Yeah the money bonfire sounds better at least I will enjoy having a beer while it burns in my face as apposed to someone else’s pockets. :smiley:

Ok first I’ve had the same experience. Started last may, lost half my capital. That was CfD on AUDUSD and ASX200.

August ‘discovered’ Zulutrade and Forex and… BabyPips. September started well - made 10% back and 100% by trading fib levels and candlesticks on CFD for Asx200.

First cfD
The strategy was aggressive and time-consuming. I’m not doing it until I can code up an EA to run it as I don’t have time. Am planning to get this running on FXcM in the next six months.
Here’s the strategy

• entry predominantly long only
  • look for reversals by fib/candlestick, using the great training on BabyPips etc
  • no fixed SL
  • ‘safety’ SL via short hedging order
  • exit based on trailing stop and TP target
    –> this is essentially a ‘pure price action’ strategy which is long only since with equities as the underlying then if you pick your entries the market will come back to you.

Back to fx
October went badly. Lost 20% very quickly.
November. Found new strategy based on the ‘pure price action’ above but making more trades + using dynamic hedging. This has been making 10% a month consistently since then.

My results
On the fx strategy I’m using

• 420 trades in the last 3 months
  • 76% win rate
  • average 12 pips per trade, net of losses, so ~5,000 pips gained
    You can see the results at Motif101 and Motif102 on Zulutrade. Nb it only works with unlimited trades and no fixed SL - the strategy closes trades in baskets hence if you don’t take all the trades I do, you might have missed out on the ones that make the basket profitable. Also if you apply your own SL the same thing will happen. Anyway, if you follow on demo you can then see the strategy an hopefully start applying in your own trading.

Net -> we have all been there. Trading is a journey. Almost all people lose money at first. With determination and perseverance you will learn to succeed. Good luck.