A New FX Trader- Hoping To Learn More & Gain More Experience

Hello Everyone,

My name is David Armour. I live in New York City. I am currently looking forward to attending college. I am a very new Forex Trader. I started my Journey back in January of this year 2019. I actually started on the 1st. Documented my journey to a T. I recently just completed the School Of Pipsology about 2 days ago. And I’m looking forward to hitting the MT4 trading platform to gain some screen-time and experience in front of the Charts.

I have no experience in Forex Trading. I am 100% completely new to Forex Trading.

Any advice, help, assistance and kind words to aid in kick-starting me in the right direction will be very much appreciated…so Thank You All Very Much In Advance.

Anyways…I look forward to meeting everyone here at the Babypips Community, happy to be here and happy to be apart of the BBPS Team.

Thank You All

1 Like

Welcome David. Once you open up your demo account and start trading you will most certainly have questions. Ask away and we’ll help the best we can.

1 Like

Thank you very much. I will most certainly do so. Appreciate the Feedback

Hi David,
Welcome to the forum. I only joined last week, but I used to be a member seven years ago, until I stopped trading for other work commitments. Now I am back to relearn what I learned in 2011 and looking forward to the revised hobby.

2 Likes

Hi, nice to meet you and great that you’re back. I Really hope to meet alot of people on my FX journey, thanks for being one of them. Hope that we can exchange ideas and learn from each other. Good luck on your relearning.

Welcome to the community, David! Congratulations on finishing the School and I wish you well on your demo trading.

1 Like

Welcome back, sir! Good luck and happy learning!

1 Like

Hi David and welcome. I think that you have chosen a good place to start your journey with Forex market. Take your time with learning and practicing on demo account and try not to rush on real account until the moment when you are certain that your trading strategy works. Good luck

1 Like