New fx student ready to learn

Hi my name is Edward from Dallas looking to learn how to trade forex and actually succeed in it I’m willing to give it 100 percent just need the guidance

Welcome Edward! Start learning here: Learn How to Trade the Markets

Good luck on your trading journey!

Hello and welcome Edward. You have come to the right place if you want to learn to trade. All the best.

Welcome mate! Babypips is a great platform to learn, try the education part. You should also get the hag on demo account first, before going ahead with the live account. All the Best!

Hello and welcome to this amazing platform. You can start with the School of Pipsology course.

Hello! I am glad that you have chosen forex trading as your career. You can learn through books and videos. While learning, if you face any issues, you can ask them on the forum. There are so many professional forex traders who would love to help you.

Hey Edward and welcome. I’m sure with your enthusiasm; you’ll start great by understanding the fundamentals about forex from the Pipsology school. Analyze the market in detail, understand how the market and currency pairs move, make a chart and understand all about the technical analysis and tools that’ll eventually help you become a better trader.