New guy on forex

Hey y’all new to forex trading just here to get as much education as possible before I start demo trading

Just go thrrough the school of pipsology, in between of that you can start trading on demo but go live only once you are certain.
And I would say start with a low capital.

1 Like

its more appropriate to finish pre school level including demo account. its a great combination

1 Like

welcome to this community, its a most active and knowledgeable forum from all, just be active in beginner section. happy learning.

2 Likes

Hey Ryan! Where are you on the Pips course?

have you finished the baby pips school which is the main course for newcomers.

1 Like

You are on the right forum ryan6969. Babypips school will let you know about all the basics. Wish you luck.

1 Like

Hey Ryan,
Welcome to the community. How is the progress?

1 Like

Still doing elementary school training

It’s going good pretty basic stuff so far! I like how I can do the classes at my own pace

1 Like

I’m in the midst of doing baby pips course rn

Hey man. I suggest you start by reading some books by big traders like Alexander Elder and Bill Williams. If you read books by Bill Williams about fractals for example, you get a good understanding of how market acts and reacts and this way you get a good understanding of the market. Then you can add some indicators or trend lines to your trading arsenal. However I suggest you don’t make it too complicated, it only gives you headache. The simpler the strategy, the better you deal with it. And don’t start trading real account soon, go with demo for a while until you’re ready.

You’ve come to the right place, Babypips is great place to learn about Forex trading!

Yeah! Take your time. In the end its all about the knowledge!

Welcome to BP, @ryan6969! There’s a lot to learn here. Enjoy your stay and good luck!

Baby pips school section is best place to start learning. If you really want to study then focus on it and also after that use demo for a good amount of time.

Heya Ryan!
Welkome!

Then you really need to concentrate on reading something like our forum including our school training I would say. What do you really think about all of that ? do you really like it or what ? To be real or not. I am kinda lost here. Please get me going.