New Here! Advice welcome!

Hello everyone, I just want to introduce myself. My name is Brii. I am here to learn as much as I can to align myself with a secure future! I was referred here by a good friend and I am excited to begin this journey!!

Please feel free to share any advice or experiences, as I am eager to learn as much as possible!

Welcome here Brii.

most welcome Brii, i hope you will enjoy the environment with new level of learning something. good luck and happy trading.

Welcome you have come to the right place to learn

Hi Brii! Welcome to this world of trading. My advice to you would be to take enough time learning and using the demo account, so that you gain confidence, are comfortable with the process of trading. And be very sure about your broker, as it is the life soul of your trading.

Hi Brii!
I think the best advice for beginners is to thoroughly research potential brokers before making a choice and to be sure to practice on a demo account so you won’t lose money in the beginning! A lot of people skip that step and then they think that trading is a waste of time because they lose money due to dumb mistakes.