New here please help me

hi, i have 30$ on my acct but i can only make 2 trades. why is that? im new t o this. thanks

Not enough information to reply. What leverage does your FX trading account have? What size of trades are you talking about? And what account type?

Let me give you a clue on regular (not micro) accounts:
0.01 lot = 1000
If you buy or sell USD with 1:100 leverage, it will take 10 usd as a margin. So, maximum you can open 3 trades x 0.01 or one 0.03 having 30 usd.
If you buy or sell EURO with 1:100 leverage, it will take 10 euro as a margin. So, max you will be able to open 2 trades x 0.01. In order to open 3 trades, you need at least 30 euro for margin.

Multiply your balance to the leverage you have and you will see what is the maximum trade size available to you.

Thank you very much for your response.

However, this is just a micro account with 0.01 lot, 2 spread, 10pips sl/tp. im really new to this. i started this 2 days ago

Thank you

and btw, i have a margin of 21.98$. why is that? when I can only earn 1.2$

Thanks

I would highly recommend to visit School of Pipsology here at Learn Forex Trading at School of Pipsology - BabyPips.com
0.01 lot is still 1000 in your case I suppose. You write that you have a margin of 21.98$. Used Margin (for the opened trades) or Free Margin for the new trades? Margin is the first thing you should learn about. It means how much volume you can trade with your balance. It is basically a deposit that is needed to maintain open positions. In order to calculate it you should know your leverage. Leverage allows you to trade with bigger amounts then you actually have. For example, you have 50 usd only. With leverage 1:100 you will be able to open 50 x 100 = 5000 = 0.05 lot size.

Hello @IamRich30! Are you trading live account already?