New Here to Babypips.com (Introducing myself)

Hi I am Beatbanga3, I’ve been trading HFX for several month’s now using different strategies I’ve found on YouTube. I’d been looking for short cut, which I’m sure everyone here could guess I didn’t find. I have blown more accounts than I even want to think about. I actually bought a course on Forex that was quite expensive. I can’t honestly rate the course because I never did my part as far as the course is concerned, I instead continued to try to get rich quick trading HFX with new strategies I’d find on YouTube. (lol) I have decide to finally take my time to learn Forex trading properly from the ground up. Joining this community is my first step towards my commitment to becoming a serious and consistently profitable Forex Trader. I look forward to making the best out of the tools offered here.

Yes, the reality is, it’s not easy. Sorry to hear of your continuing losses, but that’s a whole load of learning experiences which puts you ahead of the other newbies.

as a starter, list and review your mistakes, see if there is a pattern to remedy, then do more of what works and less of what doesn’t.

A simple stategy is as follows:

1 Use the Daily for trend, 4 Hr and 1 Hr charts - with an undersight on the 15M chart.
2. Place three EMA lines - 8 - 22 - 44.
3. When the 8 crosses the 22, it’s an entry signal - buy above, sell below.
4. Always buy above the 44 and sell below the 44.

Use MACD histogram as a strength trend signal. - setting 3 - 10 16.
Use PSAR balls as a trend signal changer- setting 0.09 - 0.5.

Play around on a demo account. Best of luck.