New in forex trading

Hi to everyone

start in forex month ago so i find a lot’s of stuff which is helping on this forum.
Not so young any more but have plan to become independent trader .
I know its a slow proces but hope to manage it.

have good trade everyone

Hi and welcome, yeah just take your time till it all makes sense :slight_smile:

Welcome :slight_smile:

Hello and welcome! Good luck on your forex journey!

I think you’re off to a good start. :smiley: You’ve set realistic goals and you know that real hard work needs to be put in to achieve that goal. :blush: Are you already demo trading? :blush: Good luuuck!

Live account for two month first i was on demo for month,but on crypto i am for about 6 month and slowly growing account (small one )

well maybe not so smart but from first day i am trading with real account start with 200 euro then after month i put 200 more in 4 month i am in minus about 100 euros but slowly building my system,big problem is my work at the moment which is taking me much time.
Hope on winter will have more time.

Oooh. :open_mouth: I’m just glad you didn’t blow up your live account then. :open_mouth: I also hope you get more time, or you could also explore systems that won’t need you to check everyday? But good luuuuck! :blush: Let us know how that goes!

Hi, I would say it’s still a long way to go. A month is too short a time.

it takes statistically 4-5 years before you stop losing money and starting making it. those are just the probabilities of the reality of this business. Find a good trade idea, manage risk and foster good trading habits and cut out bad ones quickly.