New member - eager to learn

Hi everyone my name is Jackie.
I’m from North East of England and a complete novice to Forex that’s why I’m over the moon that I have found Babypips.
My plan is to try and gain as much knowledge as possible over next few months, open a demo account, work on that and see how I go.
Not really looking to make a fortune (although that would be very nice), just enough for extra holidays.
I’m excited to see what the future brings!

1 Like

Hello I’m a newbie in fx trading as well , I’m glad to be in such community :100:, I got interested in forex n not as a desperate novice trader, I can say m happy with my little steps so far, I’m no longer new to Forex basics,but what I wanna achieve in 5months is just few strategies that’ll always stick to rather than trying various strategy :frowning::palms_up_together:,I just want a system that I will believe when I place some trades but as of now I’m using a demo account and some trading platforms too which are user friendly.

Good luck! I wish you lots of winning trades when you start your live trading account! :slight_smile:

What strategies have you tried in the past? :slight_smile:

Welcome @workforfun22 and @Mavericks_99 ! Hope you guys are enjoying the community so far. You’ll find lots of information and guidance here. Good luck on your trading journey!

Hi there, welcome to the forum! You will definitely learn a lot from BP. You seem confident and strong and I hope you achieve your dream goal. Good luck!