New Member Here!

Hello Everyone, I am new to the forum and I started learning about forex trading over a month ago and its been really exciting. I am building my knowledge and understanding around forex and made a few trades on my demo account. I came across the link to babypips on another forum and so far I have been very impressed with the educational materials and information being shared here. I am currently going through the school of pipsology to discover new learnings and build on what I already know.

2 Likes

sounds good , you have come right place which is considered as a best place to learn Forex above all for beginners level, keep busy in school including demo.

Also new here and have also been going through BabyPips Education for the last couple of weeks. Just started to learn the content on Candlesticks in Elementary, lots to get my head around!

Welcome to babypips.

welcome, you have come to the right place, so much info here, good luck on your journey.

Welcome! Plenty of good information and education here, good luck!

1 Like

hi

welcome to babypips. sounds like you are doing well :slight_smile:

Hi,

I am also new to trading and I have been trading for around a month now, how are you getting on?

Welcome T4real! Good luck with the School of Pipsology and have fun learning! :slight_smile: