New member introduction

Hi, my name is Pete. I’m new to Forex but really interested in it. My goal is to become a full time trader and be free! I am currently doing the Babypips school and really enjoying it. If anyone could suggest somewhere I can get some software for charts that would be great. Thanks! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Welcome Pete! Good luck with the School of Pipsology. I hope to hear more about your trading journey.

1 Like

welcome to this Forum , be active and focus when learning and practicing , happy trading.

1 Like

Welcome to BP, Pete. What section are you in right now? I enjoyed the first couple of levels but had a bit of a difficult time as I progressed. I’m glad I was able to push myself to finish it. :sweat_smile: Good luck on your studies. :blush:

1 Like

its more appropriate go through the school level minimum for 2-3 times, but beginners can do it within very short time just for once , as a result they got nothing

1 Like

I am currently at the end of Elementary learning about indicators but feel like I need to be practising adding MAs etc to charts. I think need the MT4 platform before I go to much further :grin:

Hey ! My name is Alex. I’ve been in the banking industry for 10 years but only entered the world of Forex recently. I’m eager to explore this interesting and complex world full of surprising correlations and possibilities !

You can use tradingview, I guess it’s widespread choice among rookies and seasoned traders too. MT4 standard broker offer is good too but it looks a bit obsolete, idk why don’t they improve interface to make it looking more sleek