New nebbie here i come

Hello everyone!

Just being curious about forex trading, i work full time and i would love to generate a litte extra income one day to support my family and my kids. I have 0 experience and im willing to learn as much as i can from the forum and the free course. I have attended LTT free workshop to understand a bit more but eventually turned out they just focus on selling their 2 day course and the SmartCharts software for unbeliavable $$$$

I hope i can be helpful one day with that i learn and experienced, looking forward to hear and read discussion from you guys!!

Thanks again

1 Like

Hey i understand to your position. I payed some money to set it up but due to my family issues im trying to cancel it and get money back but is seems to be long process. If you are willing to learn please do not listen to anyone who wants money for software and only 2 days of mass workshop. If anyone tells me that we set schedule of 3 times a week meeting in cafe or office. (ok now over the zoom or skype) and tells me that it will cost say £££ for month of training . Ok i will consider but this seems like no worth at all .

Use BABYPIPS and their PIPSOLOGY school to gain knowledge and apply it in demo account to get in to 60% gains and 40% even or losses. And then go with your own money which you count as able to waste if you lose them.

Hello @juiced4roids. Welcome! The babypips school is the best place to start. Good luck on your trading journey.

Hey, new newbbie) First of all, I canadvise to read some general information about brokers to make it easier to choose in the future. Look at trading conditions, spreads, minimum deposit, so on. Create a demo account and try to trade there. This will give you a general idea of what trading is and how it all goes on. Study the trading platforms and choose the one that suits you the best. You can find a lot of tutorials on the Internet and YouTube. And don’t limit yourself in studying the materials about trading, it is very useful. I wish you good luck with your trading.