New newbie from italy

Hi, I’m really new to this world.
I never mind about money but many things happened lately.
Now I’m getting deep inside. I read 5 books in a month and finished first 50 lessons of the great babypips school during this weekend. I want to learn as much as I can and begin to trade real money in one year.

thank you everybody to create this really nice place.

medioevo

1 Like

welcome and start using a demo
while using the demo
check if greed is taking over you or not and how you did handle the situation
then remember that experience very well
greed is a big factor
and you can not find out about it in books or video

It looks like you have the right attitude. I’m sure you will do well if you continue to learn with the same enthusiasm. Let us know if you have questions and we’ll do our best to help.

demo is a good choice of course , no way to deny . but instead of demo do you recommend at all micro account ?

1 Like

for newcomers live account can be a dangerous decision, because they cant control emotions when trading.

mico account is best for practice

yes, sometimes i prefer micro account for acquiring live knowledge and experience, because in demo traders lost interest after passing sometimes.

1 Like

Ciao Medioevo e benvenuto :slight_smile:

Hi Medioevo and welcome. If you need anything, feel free to ask :slight_smile:

welcome to this Forum, i think its a best place you have chosen. happy learning.

hello Italian how are you ? hope everything is going good. good luck

Great. Looking forward to see your questions because they are good indicator you are not simply a memorising machine but learn to think yourself too. Remember that sharing experience is the primary goal of this forum so don’t hesitate to interact with others.

Good for you! You have a lot of time to learn. Good luck and hope to see you around!

Greed… I Know.
I will write it in bold letter on my desktop.
Thank you.

1 Like

Until now I think the course is fantastic.
Everything is clear and I have no questions.

I don’t have so much time. But I want to change my life in one year. I am not greed but I want to be free. I need a few material things but I need TIME to read, learn and write above all. I think trading could be a nice move to free me.

I think that the link on this page (the ones appear after the end of wrong quizzes) doesn’t work…

Okay,it’s time to start trading with that money on some demo account anyway. Do you hear me or not ? Newbies on that forum needs to be much more active than they are actually. I do need to make something happen with them for any reality ?

Hello @medioevo! Welcome to babypips. Great plan! Hope to hear more from you. :blush:

1 Like

Typical of Italians. Everyone welcomes him here, not a single like.
A lady comes around, smashing the like button :rofl:

It could also be because I’m the only one who liked his post. :blush:

1 Like