New Student for Forex education

Hello everyone, new forex student here. Lost my job due to the pandemic. Looking to learn this patiently and hopefully it will be a career changer for me. I was recommended to join a Forex community so here I am.

Welcome and sorry to hear about your story. Forex has been popular venture these days. Have you checked out the School here? It’s the best place to start aside from this community. Good luck and I hope you are safe and well.

Welcome to the BabyPips community, @jrga. Sorry to hear about what happened to you. Patience really is important in the learning process for fx. Good luck.

Hellooooo! :open_mouth: I’m so sorry to hear that. :sob: A lot of people are still trying to recover from the effects of the pandemic. :open_mouth: But I really hope forex works out for you. If ever, I would recommend that you also look for a side hustle while learning forex. :open_mouth: Just so you have a more stable source of income. But good luuuck! :blush: I’ll be cheering for you! :smiley:

thanks for the support. yes I’m enrolled at the moment. good info here so far. How’s it been for you?

thanks. Yes patience is key. good thing I don’t base my decisions of emotions. I’m more patient and always like to analyze things carefully. what’s your experience here at babypips?

thank you for your kind words. I’m using up all my time to study Forex and then paper trade for a while before i do the real trading as a safe approach. How’s your experience been for Forex?

Forex trading gives everyone enough opportunities to make money. You just have to find a way that works well for you.

Hey there and I know so many new traders sharing the similar experience as yours. But a good thing out of it is that you’ve found a new avenue to earn money. Now that you’re ready, I believe the right approach would be to start learning the fundamentals from the Pipsology School. Believe me, a few months into it and you’ll be confident to start trading.