New to Babypips

Hello guys, new to babypips, but have been trading on and off for approx 10 years! Lost money, made money, you know how it is!

1 Like

Welcome to babypips, @T-Jay! Are you following a system? What currencies do you trade? Hope to hear more from you. :slight_smile:

Welcome to the community, T-Jay! I hope you can share to us what you’ve learned in those 10 years of trading. :slight_smile:

See you around!

1 Like

Hi CoinLady and thanks for your message. I follow my own system that i have been working on for about 4 months now with consistent gains, however it really has taken me about 10yrs (on and off, not full time as i work too) to get to this point and its still not perfect. Averaging between 100 and 250 pips per month using euro/usd, 2 hr charts. I use levels and round numbers for entry and exit points and that’s about it in a very small nutshell.

Currently i am down 30 pips this month due to the current market conditions, but it is early days and news out will make it move so looking to be in profit by the end of the week, but we will see.

Whats your way of working the markets - going good?

Hi Baemax023 thanks for your message. I have been trading on and off for approx 10 years and i have finally put together a simple system that for the past 4 months has given me consistent gains, between 100 and 250 pips per month.

What have i learnt - mmmm, do not get excited with a win and don’t get down with a loss. Keep everything as consistent as possible and that includes situations out of your trading life too, gym, morning routine etc etc and be extremely patient, again both in and out of trading.

Hows your trading going - good?

1 Like

My name is Wise
Please be nice to me^^

2 Likes

Hi @T-Jay! :smiley: Welcooooome to BP! :slight_smile: How have you been enjoying your stay so far? :stuck_out_tongue: Haha. There are really a lot of interesting people here so I’m sure there will be a lot of opportunities for you to share your experiences and knowledge with us. :slight_smile: Happy trading! :smiley:

1 Like

Oh! :smiley: Welcome to you too Wise! :blush: Most people are nice here so it’s awesome. :smile: Haha. How long have you been trading? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for getting back to me @T-Jay. I’m in the process of demo trading EUR/USD using the 3 ducks system. I started a trading journal here but there hasn’t been much trades because EUR/USD isn’t moving in such a way that it fits the “rules” of 3 ducks. Maybe you can also start a journal here so that others can help you out too.

Good luck! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks @ria_rose much appreciated.

Yeah all good thanks.

Which in your opinion is the best live trading forum to be in please? I sometimes go on the forex factory euro/usd only forum. Is there one similar to that in here?

Thanks and I wish you a good week next week!!

1 Like

Thanks @CoinLady I will have a look into that.

Looking forward to getting more involved in this site next week.

Have a great weekend!!

Hi wise and welcome @WiseWip

Hi @WiseWip! Welcome to the community! Hope you can share more about your trading journey. :slight_smile:

Oh, congratulations and glad to hear that you have a successful system! I’m on a demo trading following the Cowabunga system. Still a loooong way to go for me.

Thanks for sharing, I’ll surely keep that in mind. :slight_smile:

I’ve been fooling around with Forex off and on for about 10 years now. I’ve tried a few approaches (automated systems, trading fundamentals) without much success. Now I’m exploring price action. We’ll see where it leads!

Hi @T-Jay! :smiley: Well, this is the only community that stood out for me, so I might be a bit biased here. :stuck_out_tongue: I think we have really great threads on live trading here too! :smiley: If you’re trading EURUSD, you might want to check Manxx’s European watch. :smiley: It’s not really a live trading thread, but sometimes he shares things about his positions too! :slight_smile: Plus, he’s a really nice guy. :blush: