New to Babypips

Hi, I’m new to Forex and Crypto and am here to learn. Thanks

2 Likes

Welcome to the community, @jsmalisa. Just ask away if some things aren’t clear to you. Good luck on your fx trading journey.

Crypto is really risky compare to Forex trading but this is a future trading place , no way to deny . by the way most welcome in this community.

the market is really confused because there is no one who can survive in there successfully without the most powerful analyzing trade knowledge and experience.

most welcome in this community , have a very good journey from this trading place.

Are you a trader or an investor? If you are a newbie, don’t use crypto pairs since this sector is too volatile!

it is more appropriate to make sure real trading knowledge by practicing more and more , otherwise no way to survive.

Thanks and appreciate the support

I’m a newbie

this is really a good place for the traders who are actually beginners , i hope you will be benefited from there without any doubt.

hi and welcome

Welcome @jsmalisa. Best of luck on your educational path.

Welcome to the community! Everyone here is super helpful if you have any questions come up. :grin:

Nice to know that, so focus on the basic and try to learn the technical & fundamental as much as you can!

I’m new too :slight_smile: i hope i can learn fast. Thanks