New to forex trading,greetings everyone

first of all i wish i knew about forex five years ago but that is not case.I am glad i have joined this time.I’m looking forward to interacting with everyone here and to get to the next level of trading which is to become a professional successful forex trader.

1 Like

most welcome in this community , have a very good journey. i hope you will enjoy the environment

professional trade is a big deal in this trading place , need a long time experience with a great level of patience.

Success in Forex take time, do not rush or put timescales on your success

1 Like

thanks tom,i will mek sure i try my best to enjoy each moment of it.

thanks for the heads up.

success is a long time approach in this trading place , for that reason we the traders who are particularly beginners lost interest after passing sometime.

i do not look to loose inetrest at anytime.will do my best to remain focused

There is a short cut learning curve - because being able to control your fear and greed emotions is critical to being successful. In fact it is the main reason why 75% of newbies fail.

DISCLOSURE. The below is NOT a recommendation, merely a suggestion that you can ignore with my blessing…

After learning the basics how FX trading works, and finding out what suits you, maybe on a demo account platform that you can find your way around, then open a small live account with a small capital balance that you can afford to lose, say $80. Then place a micro lot size of 0.01 - 0.02 with a leverage no higher than 100:1 and keep your stop loss at $8 with a $12 profit target - see how long it takes to blow it and record your feelings on every trade. While the risk is very high, hopefully,on a trending market, you won’t get 10 losing trades on the trot.

If by some lucky miracle you keep your account alive it doesn’t matter - you’ll know yourself a hell of a lot better than before you started the education process. That’s guaranteed, and it could be well worth the investment.

cheers, steve

Welcome
Wishing you all the best