New to Forex trading

Great. I’ll check that out! :smiley:
(I don’t mind having 2 demo accounts anyway if that would help me learn faster.)

Thank you so much! :slight_smile:

I have 8 Demo’s for what’s it worth, because i test stuff all the time.
have as many demo’s as you need to test what you need to test.

1 Like

Wow. Okay! I’d try to practice with as much demo accounts as possible. :smile: Right now, I’m still trying to understand how this works, familiarizing myself with the keys and all. :sweat:

Thanks, Martin!

That’s really great! So please try in demo first with your
strategy and when you are profitable then go for the live trading! All the
best.

1 Like

Hi @RookieSteve

If anyone newbie & Interesting in trading then check these tips:

• Know the Markets
  • Make a Plan and Stick to It
  • Practice Makes a Better Forex Trader
  • Know Your Limits
  • Keep It Slow and Steady
  • Choose the Right Trading Partner or Broker
  • The less you trade the more you profit
  • Study Forex Trading Strategies
1 Like

EUR/USD is traded by every other trader so you will find so many strategies for this pair, search it and practice it as much as you can.

Hello Steve, it’s a knowledge based profession, so learn as much as you can. Initially BabyPips School will help you a lot to learn the basic, then use the search bar of this forum, there have than thousands of good threads on technical & fundamental analysis, happy learning.

Hi @RookieSteve

If you want to be a successful traders the check out these tips

1. Know yourself,Understand your needs
  2. Plan your goals
  3. Choose your broker carefully
  4. Begin with small sums
  5. Focus on a single currency pair, expand as you better your skills
  6. Restrain your emotions
  7. Study your success and failure
  8. Study the markets, fundamentals, and technical factors
  9. Don’t give up.
2 Likes

Baby pips is an ideal forum I also get basic knowledge here . It give me better idea all about trading on demo account. I apply simple trading tips learn on babypips forum and school of pipsology. New traders should learn from here then go to live trading they will find their knowledge very helpful.

1 Like

Exactly, till now a number of new traders start their learning by the BabyPips School, it’s really awesome.

I think it is difficult to take first step in every aspect of life but you will feel eased with every next step. So you have to be bold enough to sustain the pressure of the fluctuations while trading. Do you have the guts?

Hello and welcome to the Forex trading and I appreciate your concern related to the Forex market. I think motivation is the primary requirement for the Forex traders as they will need it all the time during their trading career. Am I right folks?

I’m pretty sure I have :slight_smile:
I’m following a lot of Fx traders on Twitter and they are giving some seemingly good advice. How can I make sure it’s legit what they are saying?

Go through the School of Pipsology right here on Babypips, what you’ll learn there applies to all pairs, including the ones you’re interested in.

1 Like

I suggest , don’t follow any traders first of all , every traders has different trading policy that can make you volatile , just follow Preschool level with micro account , this can be supportive to acquire live trading experience very rapidly.

following others trading approach it all about temporary , not permanent anything at all.

Dont try to reinvent the wheel.

Spend most of your time finding a System that works in capturing the returns you want.

Too much time and money can be wasted starting from scratch trying to put together information from 100s of educational resources - from people who have no results or results that are not what you want.

Why waste years doing that when someone has already done the work for you? No need to try to build a laptop when you can easily pick one up in 5 minutes at a store.

Tips such as “dont give up” or “you must have the guts” etc are meaningless if you are using strategies from people that have no results to back them up.

If you have time on your hands and enjoy the process of trial and error…fine.

But if you want to earn money now and not in next 5 years…use your time wisely.

Duane
DRFXTRADING

1 Like

Nice plan, initially don’t try for so many trading pairs! When you will be able to make regular money in these 2, then go for the next one.

yes it is. appreciate

Wow, that’s really a rip-off. If you insist on taking a course, there are much cheaper ones out there, I guess personal trading advice and mentoring are still worth some bucks but there are online courses which can offer you more for your money.