New to forex trading

Hi all,

Just a guy who is interested in forex trading and would like to learn more.
I am still studying materials in the academy.
Hope I can understand forex trading more and will definitely ask fellows questions

Cheers,
ikuchan

1 Like

sup bro I too am a newbie but everything gon be hard till its easy

1 Like

After knowing a few basic indicators, simulate the simulation exercises.
Practice and summarize experience during the simulation.
Download the software and register your real account. Hope this is helpful for you.

1 Like

Welcome Ikuchan! I’m sure you will enjoy and learn so much here. Good luck!

1 Like

Welcome to the forum. I’ve been trading for a while, but not really used this forum much. But just getting involved now.

1 Like

Hi, im new to this forum as well, actually i heard about this forum from my colleagues since i was into trading and wanted to start but have a less info about it, so before i start, wanted to grab as much info about forex before jumping into it.

1 Like

The education section is decent to get started if you are totally new to Forex! Enjoy.

2 Likes

Thank you I’ve been looking around d and I’m very impressed so far :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Lots of new traders here. Welcome!

Thanks, i went through it and got an idea about it.

all newcomers should cool mind when choosing a educational section, dont pay at any Forex Mentor , because most of them are found to be scams.

1 Like

some paid course really informative and effective but the main problem is its really difficult to find in practical.

1 Like

welcome to this forum community , do the baby pips course including a demo account , its a great combination. go through this minimum for 3 months. thats all.

its a best place for newcomers. , be active in beginner section and go through the school level. good luck and happy trading.

1 Like

Exactly it’s a pity more people wont listen I don’t think these forums have enough hype and lambos for them haha

1 Like

thx for the advice and support!