New to forex trading

Wassup everyone, my name is Paris and I am new to forex. My friends have inspired to learn more about forex, because I see that it changes peoples lives. Hopefully it will change mine as well.

2 Likes

It can also ruin your life. So, trade carefully.

I am being serious in forex now-a-days so I am starting as a new trader too.

I hope FX will work for you better.

Don’t believe everything you see or hear from social media sites. Many are siren scams, focusing on taking money from newbies. Why would anybody want to tell others how his/her life changed?

Get real.

Ask yourself this question - if it was so damn easy, why aren’t we ALL millionaires? Why aren’t the sidewalks paved in gold? Why aren’t there any apples in the garden of Eden?

Because that’s the reality, not a gambling fantasy.

Learn first and use demo accounts. Or else you will lose a lot of money before learning. Try this babypips.com/school. It’s free.

Hello and Welcome to the Babypips forum @Pdur11!

As a beginner learning Forex you’re in the right place. Check out Education section here at babypips. (It’s completely FREE). Learn How to Trade the Markets There you’ll find School of Pipsology, Trading Quizzes and Forex Glossary. Everything you need as a newbie starting this field.

If you’re looking for good books to read check out this post by pipcrawler Pipcrawler’s Favorite Trading Books updated. Lot of book recommendations there find what you can and read them too.

If you’re looking for YouTube channels. TastyTrade, Adam Khoo, Candice B, Trading Rush, Investopedia has been recurring recommendations from many traders. Watch as much as you can and gather knowledge from them.

Investopedia and Forexfactory are another two great sites to learn the basics other than babypips.

One of the most important tools for a trader is Trading Journal. Check out the trading journal section in the forum to learn how traders keep track. Trade Journals - BabyPips.com Forex Trading Forum

Addition to these FX related channels invest your time to learn about Trading psychology, Risk Management and Decision making . Find any article or video you can and refer them.

Other than that, there are many interesting sections in the forum. It’s not time wasting to spend time there reading and learning. Check out every section you can and learn something from everywhere.

These are just a few tips to begin. There are many sources out there GOOGLE is the GOD if you have any question you just have to type it and He’ll give you not one by multiple answers.

Try all this and open a Demo account and trade at least for 6 months . Most people get confident around one month and start investing real money but most of them fail. One month of demo trading is absolutely not enough to understand anything. So trade demo at least 6 months to get a proper understanding of the chart pattern behaviors.

Having said all this, I also must tell forex is a risky business. It’s a High Risk, High reward situation. Many fail. From their own fault. Not spending enough time to educate themselves. Not understanding the basics. But with all the resources available you only need patience to educate yourself. Then you can go for the prize!

Good Luck

Nick.

You can visit the educational section of babypips to learn many new things about trading.

New trader should make a good trading strategy before investing your money in this market.