New to forex trading

I really want to try and know forex trading in any possible way

Hi! I think Forex trading can be a very lucrative investment if you’re willing to put in the effort to learn the ropes. This site helped me a lot in the beginning and still does so hopefully it will get you off to a great start!

Hello @Ndibali!

Thanks for visiting and participating in the BabyPips.com forum! We’re happy to have you!

If you’re eager to start learning about Forex, we suggest that you make your way over to the School of Pipsology , our very own guide for teaching beginners how to trade the foreign currency exchange market. We start you off in Kindergarten, teaching you Forex basics, and you progress all the way to College, learning more complex subjects. This is all self-study, done at your own pace. Along the way, stop and take one of the 50 forex trading quizzes to make sure you’ve retained the knowledge.

Enjoy!

1 Like

YouTube is the best place to learn, and it’s free.

I learnt a lot there, and back tested a lot on Trading View.

Well, the best way to learn forex is to study as much theory and then practice it as much as possible, initially on a demo account.

Agreed. Put lots of effort in demo trading in perfecting your strategy for consistency in profit in trading.

1 Like

Every trader who has just started Forex trading must understand the fact that we cannot overstate the significance of gaining knowledge regarding the forex market. Entering the market just having a vague idea about it is not a good plan. Learn charts, patterns, indicators and understand the market movement before entering and investing your money.