New to the forum

Hi everyone
My name is Lloyd, i am from South Africa and a newbie in forex, i learned of forex from a friend of mine who i think is already good, so i decided to learn for myself in this great, lovely and welcoming community, i wish to learn a lot from everyone especially from the incredible Dr pips​:grin::grin:

Hi Elby… Wish you well on your journey… I will try to be of help where I can… :slight_smile:

Hi Lloyd, how are you… ?? Treat trading as a journey not a destination… we are always learning… :slight_smile:

i will thank you very much :slightly_smiling_face:

Hello
I am new here, I hope to be successful.

1 Like

Hello everyone, I’m new to babypips. I’ve been researching Forex for a while now and was about to join an MLM company to gain knowledge, but I’m not great understanding math problems and need the building blocks. So I’m really glad I discovered this site to study and learn at my own pace :grinning:

An MLM company? Why an MLM company?

Hi everyone ,am Michael from Nigeria ,i am new here and my intentions are to get all that is needed to be a traider with a class, smart and out of the moon knowledge oriented.
I believe am gonna get all answers to my questions here whenever they they pop up and, have fun while traiding.

1 Like

Hellow and welcome to the Babypips forum!

1 Like

Hi everyone My Name is Greg and I’m new here

1 Like

In order to make profits in the market, you have to be apt with your strategies and skills without any compromise.

2 Likes

Hi fellow forum members.

I am new here and to forex and looking forward to putting some hard work into learning a new skillset and conversing with like minded people

I live in Sutton Coldfield and unfortunately am a Birmingham City supporter

Dave

1 Like

Hello Dave, welcome to the Babypips forum!

2 Likes

Thank you :+1:t2:

1 Like

Hello guys,

I am new here and to forex trading. I’m interested to learn this market for future plans of diversion and if I really can catch up on this forex, I might soon commit to do full time.

I am an Insurance Agent by profession from Phillippines. I’ll do my best to learn fast because its not in my skill range.

Erwin

1 Like

Hi I Am New As Well I Like To Shadow As Well With you And Anybody you Meet as a Excellent Mentor Can you Introduce Me to Them As Well

Hi What is Your Experience Level in Trading

I recommend, if you are newbies to trading, to check the education section here on Babypips, there is a lot of good information there.

1 Like

I Appreciate This Info.

1 Like

You’re welcome.I, personally, found it very useful.