New to the forum

Hello all,

new to the forum and looking forward to learning how to trade the forex. I’m leaning towards scalping strategies at shorter timeframes - if anyone can offer me a good place to start

thanks
Sean

Hi Sean! :smiley: :blush: You’ll see me saying this over and over again, but the school here is a great place to start! :blush: Good luck!

great! look forward to all the learning

1 Like

Try looking here: Free Forex Trading Systems - BabyPips.com Forex Trading Forum

Or use search. Soooooooo many old threads here to go through. It’s a giant treasure chest.

Hey, yes I am in the same boat as you! I have been looking at books ect

Welcome to the community! I hope you already started the School here. Enjoy and good luck!

Yay! :smiley: Looking forward to also seeing you around. :slight_smile: How far into the school are you now? :smiley:

This place is for your reference to learn:Online Trading Platform | Forex Trading | Trade and Invest | Top 1 Markets Hope this is helpful for you.

Hiya, this is certainly the best place to learn. I would recommend using a demo account to learn scalping strategies as it can take a while to master.

Welcome to the forum. Make sure you check out the Education section and learn Forex and find out what trading style suits you best. Once you find out what strategy is best for you and then practice on demo - when you’ve got a solid strategy, go live.

The education section is the place to start with. Make sure you use these forums for any questions.Good luck!!!