New to the forums- Introduction

Hi everyone, my name is Victor Shabangu from South Africa. I am a newbie in forex and this platform. I am still learning he basics in forex. My wife introduced me into forex 7years back but I was not interested because I thought it was gambling since she has been trading but not successful. In November last year I grabbed one of her books in forex and I started reading it and I discovered that one needs education in oder to be successful in forex. I had been going through several books about forex and I recently opened a demo account. It has not been going well and I hope the training course in Bay pipes will transform me including the things I will learn from the master and everyone. Looking forward to have a great time.

3 Likes

Welcome to the forums @vshabang! Hope to see more posts from you here in the coming days.

Welcome to babypips @vshabang! Where are you now in the school of pips? Also, is your wife still trading? :blush:

Welcome to the community @vshabang! I’ve seen other forum members here from South Africa. I wish you both best of luck in your trading journey and hope to see you around more often!

Thank you, I will do my best to be in touch.

Thank you CoinLady, I am about to complete preschool. I once read a printed book on pips but I read it like a novel but this time I am reasoning everything. My wife is still trading but she is battling with money management and ends up blowing her accounts. I will work with her on that area. She taught me to navigate MT4 and other things.

1 Like

Thank you baemax023, I will be around.

1 Like

Welcome Victor!

Thank you.

you’re welcome to th ship where tycoons are made :smile::smile:

2 Likes

Welcome to BP @vshabang! :smiley: Wooow. Nice to know that you’ve gone to the school! :smiley: Haha. Which one is your favorite lesson? I’m excited for you to get to the chart patterns. Haha. :blush: It’s fun to learn those while trying to spot the patterns on your demo account too. :smiley:

I see. It’s nice that you’ll both be helping out each other in your areas of weakness. Good luck!

From my point of view, I see forex as not gambling but business. Business succeed with proper strategic plan and implementation. I will advise you to continue to study at babypips.com Apply all the taught strategy on your demo account and observe which strategy you will be comfortable with. Sorry for your wife not been successful. This shows she has not been learning during the 7 years of trading but its never too late. With a comfortable strategy, you can recoup all your loses with time.

Hi Rose. I have just completed elementary. I am pushing very hard. I am enjoying all most everything because it is to the point but the lessons on Fibonacci has caught my attention a lot. I want to do my best to master Fibonacci because it seems to be a very powerful tool. I will get to the charts soon.

1 Like

Oh yes we are helping one onother. I am sure in the next 6 months we are going to be pros with the pace we are moving at.

Awesome. Looking forward to a brand new thread from you.

OMG that’s nice. :blush: :blush: I’ve seen some Fibonacci users here and I think you can also talk to them to learn more about it. I hope it brings you tons of pips! Haha. It’s a bit confusing for me though. :sweat_smile:

I wish I had that confidence in myself. Hope to hear more about your trading journey. :slight_smile:

Work hard with patience and you be great in forex by God’s grace!