New to trading any recomendations on books?

hello im very new to trading in general and would just like to ask for some suggestions on what books to read, currently going through the pips school but like to read on a night… at this moment im reading ‘fooled by randomness’

I just bought Naked Forex by Alex nekritin

1 Like

I have "fooled by randomness " - not sure I have read it all - but his earlier book “Black Swans” is ok - and shows insight into personalities and teh role of “upbringing” into personality formation :sunglasses:

When you look at books - I highly recommend looking at the bad reviews first !

Since I do not expect you really know what style of trading you want to do as yet - I’ll keep them general - mostly they will be related to the stockmarket ;

Really gives you teh “Feel” of teh game !

Imprtant to know.

Get the oldest version you can with the most pages - there have been many “Mauls” of this classic.

Livermore was a “Tape reader” - and became a friend of Richard Wyckoff - Wyckoff’s stuff is a good place to go when you’re ready ! :slightly_smiling_face:

Currency Trading for Dummies by Brian Dolan. Key topics include understanding currency pairs, risk and reward management, and factors driving currency market movements and trends.

My number one - without a doubt …

Trading in the Zone - Mark Douglas

Zen In The Markets - Is a good quick read and available free in PDF

thank you will check it out

thank you for your reply

I would recommend two books. The Discipline Traders and Trading in the Zone. Both books are written by Mark Douglas. This books will help you to develop a winning mindset.

You can go for Currency Trading for Dummies, by Brian Dolan or Day Trading and Swing Trading the Currency Market, by Kathy Lien.

I read this book, Forex Trading: The Basics Explained in Simple Terms by Jim Brown. It is really informative

for newcomers books really important to bring good knowledge and experience , but bookish any knowledge can be useless if there is no regular practice. its all about learning and practicing.

Check this out: