New Trader Here - Any Feedback on AstroFX

I did not take their courses. Ive been a trader for 7 years and still loving it!

They’re scam artists. Read all the reviews online. They make money from selling trading courses which teach basic technical analysis that you can get for free on the internet. They then use that money to buy more things so they look really successful. It’s all an illusion. Recently moved to new offices, need to rope in 10 students a month. Well getting a swanky new office and YouTube videos will always trick people. Stay away from them don’t be fooled!

1 Like

Even; I didn’t see any review on the top Forex review sites; even in FPA I see no review.

Wow 7 years is awesome. Not too be rude but have you made a lot in those 7 years?

Lol. Hes obviously not making anything significant which goes to prove they are scam artists. Probably blown his account.

Any updates on this? did it work for you?

I follow shaun lee on IG, and from what I see he knows how to trade. But, how his course is set up, I’m not sure about that because I haven’t taken it. There are a lot of people that sell courses, but don’t give you the details you really need to know.

What’s their promise and how much are they charging? What sort of feedback have you found online about them? How did you come across this course?

Did a quick search on them and the stuff I found wasn’t all that great. DYOR.

I saw some of this videos on YouTube and he looks very knowledgeable

Does anyone know what is the price that they offer?

check out his IG, shaunleeofficial i think it is.You can send him a message, his website is astrofxc.com

From this review sounds like it’s £5,000? That’s a whole lotta money!

That is in fact a lot of moolah :sunglasses:

I think is better to stick with the school of pipsology for a while and use MT4 and travingview and apply the principles that we learn here. :relaxed:

1 Like

Or spend £5,000 and then be more motivated to stick with babypips :joy:

1 Like

Con artists, the lot of them.

3 Likes

I do not recommend them. they are con artists if you do some research you will find so much dirt on them.

1 Like

AN HONEST REVIEW OF ASTROFX. Astrofx was good at first but sadly Shaun and Natt obviously neglected it and it went down the gutter. Their new content is the same exact content as the old stuff just with more recent market activity. I highly suggest you dont purchase anything because it is a waste of money. Everything on babypips is the exact same material and babypips does it better with their humor and quizzes. Astro has no quizzes at all. Trust me I have spent $2,779 in total with them, met them all in person at the LA meet up, have dealt with the constant 500£ add ons after youve bought the “full course”. What you are mostly paying for is the lessons by Shaun Lee Powel, a legit professional trader, and Aman Natt, an amateur trader listening to Shauns calls and teaching you the lowest level stuff. Natt is mostly the marketing side and loves to listen to himself talk. They totally neglected their business and now it is mostly run by the top traders in the mayfair office. Marcofx does all of the Astrofx telegram videos and they dont post them at all tbh, maybe once or twice a month you get a 20 min market breakdown on 3-5 pairs. really sad because i used to love shaun lees influence and “man on island” mindset towards trading. I HIGHLY SUGGEST NEVER PAYING FOR MENTORS/TRADERS COURSES BECAUSE YOU WILL NOT BE SATISFIED AND IT WILL NOT CHANGE YOUR LIFE LIKE THEY MAKE YOU THINK IT WILL. We have proof from Bernie (BDFX), Toray K (cryptowzrd), Cuebanks, and many other successful traders left the astrofx within the same year they joined it, then made their own content because they hated the fake dreams astrofx was selling. Ive been following them all for over a year and a half now and Ive watched them all leave and the drama unfold into the divided thing it is today. Im trying to help who ever reads this and I learned they were a scam the hard way by spending all the money I did, this has nothing to do with emotions which you must learn to keep under control to actually become a successful trader. Everything babypips is teaching is the same content all for free which shows they arent selling you the fake dreams and are getting straight to the point. My final tip: emotions and trading never should mix, fixed risk-reward % is key to surviving the storm. Not 90% win strategies. babypips teaches you this early.

1 Like

well damn, that’s real lol I follow Shaun on IG and I saw that he just put out an updated course, but that’s not surprising that it’s everything you can find on babypips. A lot of traders that sell courses just provide you with the basics, instead of actually teaching you their strategy/rules. I feel like you’re an amazing mentor/teacher when you’re able to show your students’ results. If you fail to do that, and you just continue posting your own trading results then is the course really teaching you the technicals and psychology that you need to know in order to become successful? I have yet to see 1 of his students that is making consistent profits. Or maybe they all keep quiet, who knows

BSAPPSFX, it’s the only way. LONG BSAPPSFX/ASTRO

Low quality high quantity. Talks for hours without making a point. Using advanced words in the wrong contexts to make an impression that he is advanced. No structure. Typical video in the course – Shaun describes what has happened in the recent past. Everybody can use fancy words to describe what has happened in the past. It is a completely different game when you are actually trading and predicting the future moves.

Funny thing, when he actually makes a call for the future move in his course, he is wrong 4 times in the row. I have no idea why he has not deleted those videos where he was wrong. I did not make a precise calculation but as I would say his calls/trades are 20-30% right. Anybody can call a direction in the market which has two outcomes – up or down. 50% chance that you will be right.

He claims that he is teaching advanced stuff while in reality he talks for hours how important is wicks and round numbers. You can learn this basic stuff for free on google in a few minutes. Doesn’t provide any specific strategy which you could backtest and see if it works.

In addition, he likes to frame that his teaching are “amazing” and if you are not getting results it is because you are not confident, weak psychology, you don’t understand something and etc.

Don’t waste your money and time. (Btw, you can get their course for free online if you search a bit)

All their money is from selling courses. You only have to sell 500 online £2000 courses to earn 1 million.

Unless you want to sound good when analyzing the past of any chart then buy but it will not teach to become a profitable trader.

2 Likes