New Trader Here - Any Feedback on AstroFX

Hey Guys,

I am a new trader in this market. I have heard about AstroFX and was wondering if anyone has participated in their programs or courses?

If so, was the education provided beneficial?

Any feedback would be great.

Cheers,

Shivvy

1 Like

I heard they were pretty reputable :+1:t5: I know someone that took their course and is an awesome trader now

Hello! Ive heard of them on a few trading list before in my years of trading.

You may want to read this before getting scammed

but they never said anything negative about AstroFX though

nvm, I just checked out the link. That’s from over 4 years ago, and there’s always going to be people that join a program and still don’t learn because they don’t put in enough effort. I know someone I can connect you with that took the course and is currently a profitable trader. Let me know if you would like to ask him some questions :+1:t5: @Shivvy

1 Like

@coughs
Would you mind updating us on your experiences with Astrofx?

1 Like

Haven’t heard of them could you tell me more about them please?

Did you participate in there course or any course recommendations?

Did you stop trading ?

@justshell Yeah I would appreciate the chance to talk to your friend that participated in the course. Do you have any recommendations for other courses that might be superior?

Shivvy, @coughs took the course. If you read the thread i linked to you will see how it worked out for him

I did not take their courses. Ive been a trader for 7 years and still loving it!

They’re scam artists. Read all the reviews online. They make money from selling trading courses which teach basic technical analysis that you can get for free on the internet. They then use that money to buy more things so they look really successful. It’s all an illusion. Recently moved to new offices, need to rope in 10 students a month. Well getting a swanky new office and YouTube videos will always trick people. Stay away from them don’t be fooled!

1 Like

Even; I didn’t see any review on the top Forex review sites; even in FPA I see no review.

Wow 7 years is awesome. Not too be rude but have you made a lot in those 7 years?

Lol. Hes obviously not making anything significant which goes to prove they are scam artists. Probably blown his account.

Any updates on this? did it work for you?

I follow shaun lee on IG, and from what I see he knows how to trade. But, how his course is set up, I’m not sure about that because I haven’t taken it. There are a lot of people that sell courses, but don’t give you the details you really need to know.

What’s their promise and how much are they charging? What sort of feedback have you found online about them? How did you come across this course?

Did a quick search on them and the stuff I found wasn’t all that great. DYOR.

I saw some of this videos on YouTube and he looks very knowledgeable