New User Daishun Jackson

Hey whats up everyone, Heard good things about this so im about to give it a try!

1 Like

Hello @shun22jcksn! :smiley: Welcome welcoooome! :slight_smile: Are you a complete newbie to forex? :smiley: ave you gone through the School here? :blush:

Hello @shun22jcksn! Welcome to the community! Don’t forget to start with the School of Pipsology. :wink: Goodluck and enjoy learning!

welcome my friend. you wont rehret giving it a try.

Welcome to babypips @shun22jcksn! Have you started going through the school? :slight_smile:

Complete newbie. And yes i am going through the school currently. Are there any other tips you may have for me?

1 Like

Complete newbie. And yes i am going through the school currently. Are there any other tips you may have for me

1 Like

I’m also not an expert yet but the number 1 tip I could give you is just have patience reading through the lessons. :smiley: There are soooooo many. HAHA but they’re really helpful. :slight_smile: Once you’re done, you could also check out vids on youtube and read more threads here to learn about other traders. :blush: There have been a lot of times that I depended on the support and wisdom of people here. :smiley:

I see. What I think I should have done while studying was to open a demo account while learning. I feel it could’ve made the learning process easier because I could’ve seen things happening rather than imagining. But anyway I can easily go back to the school while I’m demo trading now. :slight_smile: