New Year, New Adventure... BTC!

Be careful, ria_rose, BTC has the bad habit of dropping very sharply after big rallies.

When it dropped last week from 40k to 33k it wiped out 170 million USD off the market, it was a pretty eye-watering drop.

I’m always very careful with BTC for that reason.

1 Like

BTC is great to trade but HODLing be prepared for a long wait.
I have friends who had to hold for 2 years after buying at the previous top

1 Like

Thank you for the warning and concern. :blush: I’ll try to be very careful! :smiley: I’ve been trying to check prices everyday and it’s been really volatile. :sweat_smile: But, I make sure to invest the money that I could lose anyway (but of course, it would be great if I don’t lose it :sweat_smile:)

1 Like

That’s a long time. :open_mouth: I guess it really takes time and patience before you can get anything from your initial investment in BTC. :open_mouth: Are your friends still HODLing?

Happy Tuesdaaay! :blush: I’m hoping price stays at $31k today so I can get in as soon as I transfer money to my online wallet.

1 Like

It dropped to 32k again. I think the correction really has begun.

Looks like it hit 30s! Did you get in? :slight_smile:

No they got out while they could.

It went up over the weekend and it was crazy. :open_mouth: It sucks that I didn’t get to buy before price went up. :confused: Hahaha.

Nooooo. :frowning: I kept waiting for prices to go lower. :frowning: How about you? Did you get in? :open_mouth:

Hmmm. At least the got some profit out of it, right? :smiley: Haha. I wonder what they feel now that the BTC prices are going up. :open_mouth:

Looks like price will no longer go below 31k anytime soon. :open_mouth: But then again, it’s Bitcoin so we can’t really be sure. :sweat_smile:

sick to the stomach

I missed that train a while ago, unfortunately, so now I am just watching it form its correction. :frowning:

Price went over $40k again this week. :open_mouth: But looks like it’s back below 40 again.

Predictions for the week are saying that price will pretty much stay around this level before it continues to go up. :open_mouth: And I didn’t even get to buy more. :confused:

Oh my gooosh. :open_mouth: It’s over 49K now and it’s kinda hard for me to get in already. :frowning:

I was hoping for price to drop a bit before mooning, but it looks like it’s just on it’s way up. :thinking: What do you guys think? :open_mouth: