Newb looking for guidance

Hi y’all, am new here. I went through all the topics on how to trade but I don’t understand anything… I need guidance please

Hi :slight_smile: start form the education section and good luck :slight_smile: Regards Greg
#Backtest2008

I don;t believe you did not understand anything - you must have learned the simple forms of technical analysis quite well.

Post a specific question if you cannot get past a particular point in your learning.

Hello @Dashawntee1? What learning materials did you use? Take it one step at a time. Go through the lessons again and if you have any questions, don’t be afraid to ask.

First of all, try to start with the books describing the basics of both fundamental and technical analysis. For sure, there are some traders using only one of them when making trading decisions, but to my mind both these types of analysis are useful at least at the first stage when you only start your learning process.
Another important topic it is necessary to pay attention too is trading psychology. Most of the traders fail just because they let their emotions to impact trading process. In other words, they do not follow the rules prescribed by their trading strategy that results in additional losses. So please, keep in mind that psychology as important as reading charts or using the proper risk management.

What do you mean by that honestly? We can’t make you any aditional guidance cause it’s already way too bad situation in which you are in. You at least should list some of your doubts here and that’s it and not like that now.